Happy Being Single
Being single is a great concern for a lot of people. It may cause loneliness, depression and unhappiness, especially in women. Scary thoughts of getting old and still flying solo are enough to drive a young girl frantically looking for the perfect partner before her time runs out. The concept that being part of a couple makes us a complete person is quite ridiculous, but that is what society dictates. We are born and bred in a society where the norms are to get on our own feet when we are old enough, have a great career and eventually get married.
It seems that every young girl's ultimate dream is to have a perfect wedding one day soon. Have you ever read a fairytale without a Prince Charming and a "happy ever after"? While some view being single as still socially unacceptable, more and more women opt to live without a spouse mostly by their own choice. The notion that marriage is the only way to give meaning to one's life is becoming outdated, and a lot of women today feel that being on their own could be the best thing that ever happened to them. This new breed of women pursue rich, fulfilling lives and know that in order to have a healthy relationship, they must learn how to be happy on their own first.
Although it is true that having someone can help add to your happiness and personal fulfilment, being single can be more fun and has a lot of great advantages too:
1. You are free as the wind. Party all night or shop till you drop - you decide what time you're going home and you don't have to explain to anyone.
2. More time for pursuing personal interests and hobbies. If you miss the outdoors you can pack your camping gear anytime and not worry about the laundry at all.
3. More time for self-enhancement. Get a manicure or spend a whole afternoon having your hair done. Go to an art class and discover your hidden artistic self.
4. Your job can eat up your entire life, and its okay. You won't have to deal with a break-up or divorce soon because you haven't been neglecting anyone.
5. Cleaning the house requires minimal to no effort. There's nobody to mess it up, no breadcrumbs on the coffee table or stale chips and beer cans hidden under the couch.
6. You get to keep the remote all to yourself. You can flip channels all night or watch re-runs of Beauty and the Geek without somebody trying to steal the remote.
7. Every inch of the closet belongs to you, and you can buy and store as many pairs of shoes that your budget will allow. No one will ever ask you why you have more than 5 pairs.
8. Eat, sleep or live in the bathroom. Stay there all day-there isn't anyone getting in the shower after you.
9. You can sleep in any position, on whichever part of the bed. It's all yours! Plus, you can have a snore-free and dream-filled beauty nap anytime.
10. You can choose from a lot of men. There are plenty of singles out there, just waiting to hook up. A person's self-worth is not measured by his or her relationship status. Yes, you can be happy being single- and whole. It's your choice.
Learn how you can seduce any man that you fancy with so much ease and subtlety.
The author of this article Ruth Purple is a successful Relationship Coach who has been helping and coaching individuals and couples for many years. Ruth recently published a new home study course on how to get your cheating spouse back. More info about this "Winning Your Man Back From Infidelity" program is available at http://www.YouCanGetHimBack.com.
Unlock your inner magnet and become the ultimate woman any man desires without the embarrassing slip ups or useless trial and errors with The Male Magnet Formula
Wanted Mr. Right. Your personal guide toward finding the man you have always wanted! Learn how to succeed in love and build a healthy relationship with expert advice and all the secret tips for a blissful relationship.
©2008 Ruth Purple
Have You Ever Been in Love?
When dating someone, have you ever experienced the feeling of "being in love". This feeling, as great as it can be, often causes you to blindly accept bad things about the person you are dating.
For example, isn't it often easy for you to see your friend's relationships and say, "You shouldn't be dating that person.
Look how you are being treated!"?
It is usually much easier to fairly evaluate someone else's relationship, than it is to evaluate your own. Also, you often don't want to believe anything bad about the person you are with. Make sure you know everything, before it's too late!
The Compatibility Test asks the hard questions that you want to know, but wouldn't dare to ask!
When you are in love, how will you truly know you are dating the right person?
Fortunately, there is a way to know once and for all that you are dating the right person.
For a very limited time only, relationship expert Michael Webb is offering his entire collection of relationship e-books (10 in all, a value of $200) plus a collection of 30 bonus e-books from other relationship experts (a $1200 value) for ONLY $69!
Click here to take a look at all that you will be receiving